Saturday, September 14, 2013

New and Improved Custom Tags List!

After posting my favorite Custom Tag list on 8/17/2013, I made a few changes:
  • Added a "Definition" tag that looks like a writing pen.
  • Modified the "Decision" tag so that it includes a check box.
  • Changed the "Escalation" tag.
  • Changed the order of several tags.
Adding the check box functionality to the Decision tag allows you to 1) identify what decision needs to be made, and 2) flag when the decision is made.  My recommendation is to indent the line below the decision tag statement with the decision maker and actual description made.

I replaced the image in the original 8/17/2013 post with an image of the new tags. Take a look: http://masteringonenote.blogspot.com/2013/08/make-your-tags-work-for-you.html.

Please comment on the value of this post, especially if you have ideas for improvement.

1 comment:

  1. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! 澳洲代写

    ReplyDelete